Thursday 28 August 2014

Design Custom and Professional Blog

I am experienced wordpress web developer as well as Blogger. I will create SEO friendly and optimized websites for higher ranking in search engines.

http://www.fiverr.com/ghosh84/create-seo-friendly-wordpress-website

What you will get out of my work

I will help you to make your wordpress website look attractive; I will put your wordpress website available for Google and other Search Engine.

1.      Uploading wordpress theme and upload header

2.      Making social media button in every pages and post

3.      Making contact Form

4.      Making category bar (Menu) like Home…etc.

5.      Making sitemap

6.      Making private policy

7.      Up Load necessary wordpress plug in

8.      5 Major search engine submissions completed (like Google, yahoo, Bing etc.)

9.       Right portion link up all post pages and have some spaces for advertisement and add social media link.

10.   Post created with keywords, Page content develop with keywords and images. 

11.  Video uploaded.

12.  Facebook page Like widget created (need Facebook page URL)

Thanks for checking out my gig. If you've any question, please contact me. What are you waiting for? ORDER THE GIG RIGHT NOW!

http://www.fiverr.com/ghosh84/create-seo-friendly-wordpress-website

No comments:

Post a Comment